- Thatcher, H. R., Downs, C. T., & Koyama, N. F. (2020). Understanding foraging flexibility in urban vervet monkeys, Chlorocebus pygerythrus, for the benefit of human-wildlife coexistence. Urban Ecosystems, doi.org/10.1007/s11252-020-01014-1
- Thatcher, H.R., Downs, C.T., & Koyama, N.F. (2019.) Positive and Negative Interactions with Humans Concurrently Affect Vervet Monkey (Chlorocebus pygerythrus) Ranging Behavior. International Journal of Primatology, 40, 496-510.
- Thatcher, H. R., Downs, C. T., & Koyama, N. F. (2019). Anthropogenic influences on the time budgets of urban vervet monkeys. Landscape and Urban Planning, 181, 38-44.
- Thatcher, H. R., Downs, C. T., & Koyama, N. F. (2018). Using Parasitic Load to Measure the Effect of Anthropogenic Disturbance on Vervet Monkeys. EcoHealth, 15, 676-681.
- Kemp, C., Thatcher, H., Farningham, D., Witham, C., MacLarnon, A., Holmes, A., … & Bethell, E. J. (2017). A protocol for training group-housed rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) to cooperate with husbandry and research procedures using positive reinforcement. Applied animal behaviour science, 197, 90-100.
- Bristol Zoological Society Conservation series. February 2019. Oral presentation.
- Primate Society of Great Britain. December 2018. Attended and member of organising committee.
- European Conference on Behavioural Biology. August 2018. Oral Presentation and member of organising committee.
- Primate Society of Great Britain. December 2017. Poster presentation.
- Zoological Society of Southern Africa. June 2017. Oral presentation.
- Symposium of Contemporary Conservation Practice. South Africa. October 2016. Oral presentation.
- Primate Society of Great Britain. March 2015. Poster presentation.